I don’t know about you, but I love to bowl! I have so many great memories of going bowling with friends and family over the years. I am one of those bowlers that starts out pretty good and the longer I bowl, the worse I get. I still have a great time though!
If you are looking for an affordable way to have some fun this summer, check out AMF’s Summer Unplugged and Summer Pass special. At select AMF centers kids 15 and under can bowl 2 games for free every day until 8pm! What a great deal and great activity for the kids!
Us older folks can get in on a summer pass for only $29.95 for 2 games per day up to four people! That’s only $7.50 per person! You won’t find a better deal on bowling anywhere!
Bowling is a great activity for kids, adults, birthday parties, a girls day out or a boys day out too. When it’s too hot to play outside and you (and the kids) are tired of being cooped up inside, just head to your local AMF and bowl.
Here are the details and links to participate in these specials:
- At select AMF centers, two free games of bowling per day for kids 15 and under. (Shoe rental not included)
- Time: Free bowling until 8:00PM, 7 days a week.
- Dates: Monday, May 14 through Monday, September 3 (Labor Day).
- Parents go to http://bit.ly/AMFfree to select a participating center (over 250 locations) and complete a simple registration form.
- Free game coupons emailed every week starting May 14 – it’s that simple!
- $3.29 Kids Meals
- Summer Pass is for kids and adults 16 & older
- Includes 2 free games, per day for up to four people ages 16 and up (shoe rental not included).
One $29.95 Summer Pass is good for 2 games per day for up to four people all summer long. (Same dates and times as above.)
- Available online at http://bit.ly/SummerPass.
What do you think? It’s an awesome deal isn’t it? Do you love to bowl or are you looking forward to getting in some free and mostly free bowling this summer? I know I am!
*I am sharing this post as a member of One2OneNetwork. I was not compensated for this post and all opinions are 100% my own.