This Sloppy Joe (Manwich) Dip Recipe is the perfect recipe for a cool fall or winter evening or family gatherings! It is also great for Super Bowl parties as it makes a great game night party recipe.
When I made this, I had some extra Sloppy Joe sauce but did not want to make traditional Sloppy Joe’s. I based it off a Taco dip that I make from time to time. I wanted to keep the dip low fat so I used ground turkey meat instead of ground beef. You could easily turn this into a delicious Sloppy Joe Chili by just adding a second can of sloppy joe / manwich sauce.
- 1 lb ground beef (use turkey for low fat version)
- 1 can of sloppy joe sauce
- 4 oz cream cheese (use fat free for low fat version)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (use skim for low fat version)
- 2-3 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Brown the meat
- Mix all ingredients together
- Heat on stove or in microwave until cheese is melted and everything is warmed through
- Place in a slow cooker on the “keep warm” setting.
- Serve with chips & enjoy!
If you liked this recipe, please comment below and share it with your friends. Your comments & shares are most appreciated!